Internet Disclaimer & General Terms and Conditions of Supply
- Any damage of any kind (direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive) which results from the use of, access to or inability to use the information contained in any web site which it has designed.
- Any errors or omissions in the contents of any web site which it has designed.
- Any damages to or viruses that may infect a site visitor’s computer equipment, software, data or other property which result from a site visitor’s access to, use of or browsing in any site designed by JK Design.
- Any damages which result from the downloading of material, data, text, images, video or audio from any site designed by JK Design.
- Any content in any site linked to a site designed by JK Design and any resulting damages from a site visitors access to any such linked site site visitor’s link to any other such sites at their own risk.
Each individual web site owner reserves the exclusive right to alter its site content in any way, at any time and for any reason without prior notification carrying no liability for any consequences of such changes. Should JK Design work to any directive from a site owner to change the site content then such work is undertaken on the clear understanding that no liability whatsoever relating to such changes is assigned to JK Design.
JK Design will not be responsible for any damages arising from or relating to the use of any web site created by or any goods or services provided by JK Design including web hosting and internet marketing services or obtained in any manner through or in connection with any web site. JK Design makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services it provides.
JK Design disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, JK Design shall not be liable for loss of data resulting from delays, non delivery, wrong delivery, or any and all service interruptions caused directly or indirectly by JK Design.
JK Design reserves the right to revise its terms, conditions and charges at any time and without prior notice.
JK Design shall not be liable to any business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of this agreement or any goods or services provided, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether advice has been given of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
An initial payment of 50% of the overall cost of the work will be requested before commencement. Once paid this shall be deemed acceptance of the existence of a contract between the two parties. The balance of the money will become due on delivery of the completed site or after 3 months, whichever is the sooner.
The provisions set forth above allocate the risks under this agreement between the parties and it is agreed that such allocation and limitation are not unenforceable.